- AQUASOX: If you plan to attend the Aqua-Sox Baseball game on Saturday, August 17th, please email Commander Spani before May 31st, and send $10 per ticket to:
VFW Post 1040
P.O. Box 45, Lynnwood WA 98046.
- DOOR PRIZES: Tom Spell and David Garcia’s names were drawn for the $25 door prizes. However, they weren’t at the meeting, so they lost out on the money!
- POPPY DRIVE: May 25th and 26th at the James Village Albertsons. Let us know if you’d like to volunteer!
- MEMORIAL DAY: May 27th. Student Veterans from Edmonds Community College will begin setting up at 0800. Ceremony starts at 1100.
- June’s meeting will be on TUESDAY, June 4th at 1900
- July’s meeting will be on TUESDAY, July 2nd at 1900
Have a great month!